Kelly Caldwell, Pastor
Worship with us this Sunday 10:30 AM
Nursery care available for infants - 4 yrs
Come early for coffee and donuts.
Elevator available between floors.
We welcome you to any or all of the services and activities you will find on this website.
Who We Are
More Sunday Opportunities
9:00 am Two adult classes lower level rear office entrance.
1. Parables Classroom - traditional Bible Study with Cindy Hoch
2. Connect Classroom - Max Lucado series "Unshakeable Hope"
9:00 am Children's classes, upper level, Loehr Center. Main entrance, go right past the elevator and through the doors to the Loehr Center. Pre K - 2nd grade and 3rd - 6th grade classes.
Nursery: Infants - age 4. Enter front door and go right and nursery will be on the left before the elevator.
Bring non perishable food items for
Community for Christ food pantry.
Place in the little red wagon in the entryway. Look HERE for a list of items we are requested to bring.
1.3 miles east of the Hwy 5 traffic light in Laurie, MO
40 days of Lent begins March 6, 2019.
Thousands of years before these events, Jesus' birth, life and death were predicted.
Here are 6 ways that we hope will help
you develop a better understanding and closer walk with Jesus during this special time of prayer and reflection.
1. Ash Wednesday service - March 6th at 7:00 pm in the sanctuary
2. "Three Words of Truth" Lenten Series, led by Pastor Kelly - 6 Thursday evenings in the sanctuary at 7:00 pm. Begins March 14.
3. Palm Sunday Service: April 14th, 10:30am
Commemorates Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem, with full knowledge of what was to come.
4. Maundy Thursday Service: This day commemorates the Last Supper Jesus had with his disciples before he died. Join us for this special service on April 18th at 7:00 pm, when we too, will share the Lord's supper.
5. Good Friday: Jesus hung on a cross as the sacrificial lamb. On this day in history, Jesus was tortured, bled and died for the sins of the world, which also includes each of us. Take time on your own to reflect on what this means in your life.
6. Easter Sunday: April 21th, 10:30am
After 3 days in a tomb, Jesus rose from the dead as he said he would! Hallelujah! He is Risen! Praise God, the Father Almighty!